-

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers

The movie event of the year is nearrrrr.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...


Ok. That's the wrong poster. Ehem ehem. Let's start it again.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you...


THE AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow....and the handsome villainous LOKI!!!

Man, I have the Avenger-fever since the first time I heard that they're going to make this all-stars superheroes flick. Anything that is affiliated with The Avengers, I will buy or try to own it.

So far, here's my collection...



In conjunction of The Avengers' release on Malaysia's theaters, Nuffnang is organizing a blogging contest which could win you a pair of passes to attend The Avengers premiere screening, A DAY BEFORE it's official release in Malaysia! Want to win it? Click here =D

Now, to answer the ultimate questions asked by Nuffnang...

Q: What superhero would you be if you could create a new member for The Avenger’s team and how would you save the world?

I would be...


LinkCAPTAIN AMERIHULK!

With Hulk's muscles and CapAm signature helmet, I would be the greatest football/rugby player on the (battle)field! My ultimate weapon would be AmeriHulk flying-kick which has the same effect of Japanese bullet train hitting a nuclear reactor station at the speed of 400km/h.

With this strength, I'm going to help other Avengers to defeat Loki and his army at the end of the movie because if I helped them earlier, The Avengers movie would only last for 10 minutes. I will be their savior and the savior of the world!

Don't make Captain AmeriHulk hungry, or...

Nah, ambik penyepak ni!


Lastly, let's watch this incredible Avengers movie trailer AGAIN n AGAIN!!!



Later~

No comments: