I've done reading the book, finally. Bought it at Big Bad Wolf book-fair last year for RM8 and worth it!
An unorthodox 'story-telling' about a zombie-outbreak happening all over the world. The scary parts were really scary and imagery disturbing. But the book is not just about zombies and horror. The author, Max Brooks, touched other aspects like politics, humanity, satirical views on today's issues and more. Interviews with some various interesting characters felt real.
Unique and believable; that's what made me love this book and I highly recommend it..
I rated it 4/5 stars=)
TEN INTERESTING & MEMORABLE PARTS FROM THE BOOK:
1. Yonkers tragedy
2. The quislings
3. Russian decimation
4. A chaos at the rich's bunker
5. A Kyoto pair of warriors.
6. A family of Palestinians to concentration camp in Israel.
7. First outbreak in China (the intro)
8. A female soldier with her radio assistant
9. Post-war suicides
10. A legend named General Raj Singh
They need to include at least one or two of these in World War Z movie!