-

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Laneway Festival Singapore 2014


It's my second year at Singapore for Laneway Fest. Got to catch some of my beloved new bands like Chvrches and Haim. And they didn't disappoint! And I got to see other new bands too and left impressed with Savages (one of the best sets at the festival), Unknown Mortal Orchestra, The Jezabels, Daughter and many more.

Satisfied that Chvrches played all of their songs from their debut album except for You Caught The Light (a bit disappointed because that's one of their best songs in it).

Like last year (Kings of Convenience & Gotye), this time I missed the opening and last acts (Vance Joy & James Blake). Yeah... I know, sighing cue...

Til 2015's edition=)

Youth Lagoon

The Jezabels


Unknown Mortal Orchestra


Kurt Vile


Savages


Daughter


Haim


Chvrches




No comments: