-

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Michael Buble Live in Kuala Lumpur 2015 (Photos)

Awesome opening act, Naturally 7. They even covered Coldplay's Fix You brilliantly.

The man of the night, Michael Buble!

I wished he surprised Malaysians with a P. Ramlee cover like 'Getaran Jiwa'.

"Abang Buble. Abang Buble. Pandang kiteww~"

"Beautiful ladies down there, I noticed you."

"And then I fell lah. Like this lah. Blah blah blah"

Holy shit. The Great Gatsby!

Magical backdrop throughout the show. Superb.

Performing my fave, 'Home'.

"You over there. Stand up and enjoy the show, bro!"

THIS close I got to see Michael Buble when he came to the second stage.

Of course they took a selfie with Buble in the background.

Collabo with Naturally 7. There: fan-girls and fan-moms.

Another great backdrop play!

Encore. And (almost) everyone stood up giving standing ovation.

No comments: