-

Friday, December 7, 2012

My Top Ten Albums of 2012

Well, it's nearly the end of the wor... 2012. So it's time for me to do some year-end lists, top this, top that (my habit!) First of all, here are this year's ten albums that I really really love;


1. Muse - The 2nd Law (listen to Follow Me & Panic Station)
2. Jason Mraz - Love is a Four Letter Word (I'm Coming Over & Be Honest)
3. Jack White - Blunderbuss (Freedom at 21 & I'm Shakin')
4. Ellie Goulding - Halcyon (Atlantis & My Blood)
5. John Mayer - Born & Raised (Queen of California & A Face to Call Home)
6. Green Day - !Dos! (Stray Heart & Stop When The Red Lights Flash)
7. Matchbox Twenty - North (Parade & The Way)
8. Jake Bugg - Jake Bugg (Two Fingers & Broken)
9. Spector - Enjoy It While It Lasts (Celestine & Twenty Nothing)
10. Karmin - Hello (Brokenhearted & Walking on the Moon)


I would like to cheat so let me also include Circa Survive's 'Violent Waves' album  as one of the best albums this year because this album is too great to be missed out from the list (I don't have the CD, if you know what I mean=P). Okay, a special mention maybe. Hehe.


Later~

(I realized there are Jake, Jason, Jack & John in theliste. Well, J-rock!)


Extra: Me covering John Mayer's Shadow Days. Enjoy=)
 
                                     
                                  

No comments: