9. New Deep. Why? The intro. Like it was meant for a movie or something.
8. Something Like Olivia. Why? John Mayer beautifully described Olivia as a gorgeous woman I really want to meet one day.
7. Half of My Heart. Why? Honestly a beautiful duet with... Taylor Swift. Hmm...
6. Bigger Than My Body. Why? One of John's radio-friendly upbeat hits which I love.
5. Daughters. Why? The guitar-solo.And the calmness within.
4. Gravity. Why? The guitar works.
3. A Face to Call Home. Why? The epic build-up to the outro.
2. Queen of California. Why? The guitar works throughout and that 'western/cowboy' feeling.
1. Why Georgia. Why? EVERYTHING about the song is awesome! Forever my favorite John Mayer's song=)