-

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Grimes @ The Bee, Kuala Lumpur 2013


Poor Claire, she claimed on Twitter that she's having a food poisoning before the show last night. Delayed for an hour after the end of the opening act, Ami Dang. But she still came to perform although it lasted for about one-hour time and only played like 8-9 songs for the crowd. 

Luckily (for me), she performed hits like 'Oblivion', 'Genesis' & 'Vanessa'. And some of my personal faves, like 'Circumambient' & 'Nightmusic'. Not at her best state of self during the entire set, but she insisted to keep on going for her fans. Kudos to that!

Yes, I'm disappointed but I hope that she'll come again to Malaysia. But please, not at The Bee. Both sound system and lighting were a let-down. Not suitable for gigs like this (electro/edm), maybe, because I enjoyed The Vaccines & 65daysofstatic months ago at the same venue.

Get well soon, Claire/Grimes!

And thank you, The Bee, for bringing her here to KL=)


 

"No meet and greet. I repeat, no meet and greet."

No comments: