-

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nando's Malaysia 'We Grill Champions' @ Paradigm Mall 2012

(photo credit: Nando's Malaysia FB)


On June 17th, last Sunday, I've got an exclusive invitation from Says to attend Nando's Malaysia 'We Grill Champions' event at newly opened Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya.

There were a lot of fun activities and games in conjunction of finding a new Nando's 'Campeon' in town. It's a battle between two celebrities of the day, Harry Kok (green team) and Macho Kai (red team). And all the games were judged by Barci, the proud of Nando's.

Macho Kai giving an uplifting speech.


I was enrolled into the red team and I got a chance to help my team by kicking balls into net. Thankfully, I scored once. Haha. Nevermind. It was fun though. The other games like basket-minton, hanging-chicken eating competition and Coca Cola drinking challenge brought cheers and joys among the participants. The last challenge made me almost puke all over the floor. Erghh... Wow, how dedicated I was to the team just to win the challenge. (Ehem, I wanted that Canon DSLR soooo bad. LOL!)

At the end of the event, we all got a goodie bag each full of interesting stuffs (Holy shit! There's RM50 Nando's voucher!) Plus, we're being served with Nando's food and beverages during the entire event. Delicious food and lovely staffs.

With my friend, Haqq. He's cute.


I enjoyed it so much. It was memorable as on the same day, it's the first time I came to Paradigm Mall since its opening. After wandering around the mall, I came to the thought that it was a nice shopping complex with a lot of shops and leisure stops.

Thanks again to Says and Nando's Malaysia for such an enjoyable experience...

Thumb-wrestling!


... and long live Macho Kai!

No comments: