-

Sunday, June 24, 2012

With Weird Superpower, Comes Weird Responsibilities...

If you were given a chance, what animal or living being superpowers would you want to get?

I feel tired of typing to blog. So this time around, I've decided to post a video instead (which contains an interesting answer to the question above.) Please do watch it. Honestly, I tried to pull a Smosh. Haha.

 
Enjoy=D


Yeah. The Hugger. Cool, right? 

Imagine this; if Charlize Theron found out that there is someone who's prettier than her, she just needs a hug from The Hugger, and she would be Kristen Stewart in a blink of an eye. LOL!

Well, this is an entry post for The Amazing Spider-Man blogging contest organized by Nuffnang.  Thanks for the opportunity and I hope I can win it=)



And I just can't wait to see The Amazing Spider-Man (ehem2 especially Emma Stone cough2~) in cinema soon=D

Later~

No comments: